One on One Care
Healing happens in layers and stages. We offer 3 or 6 month bio-individual nutrition programs designed WITH you to get to the root cause of chronic illness and autoimmune conditions. Together, we will develop a sustainable plan for a lifetime of balance and health.
Our Four Step Approach to Overcome and Heal Chronic Issues:
1. Remove the Triggers
2. Repair the Gut
3. Reboot Detoxification
4. Reintroduce Foods
We Want The Whole Story.
If it were just about what you ate, diets might actually work! Our functional nutrition programs are designed to target the underlying problem, not band aid the symptoms. Our first step will be a 90-minute, in-depth health assessment. We’ll dive deep into nutrition habits, lifestyle, health history, and previous labs/blood work to build an action plan. Then we’ll outline next steps in care and recommendations for functional labs that help pinpoint underlying imbalances.
This is not a weight loss program. Healthy weight loss is a result of the body rebalancing. If you’re seeking a quick fix, crash diet, or a magical pill, this program is not for you. If you’re looking for a partner who will help you get to the ROOT CAUSE of your symptoms, we’ll be here with you every step of the way.
In general, you can expect to follow up weekly or every other week in the beginning stages of care. Follow-ups will become less frequent as your body rebalances and heals!
*All appointments are virtual
- Nutrition Foundations
- Healthy Grocery Shopping
- Why Organic Is Important
- Drainage and Detox 101
- Ways To Improve Gut Health/Function
- The Role of Toxins and Pathogens In Chronic Disease
- Reducing Environmental Toxicity
- Physical Effects of Stress (and tools to manage it naturally)
Chronic digestive issues
- 90 minute Health Assessment
- Report of Findings (detailed explanation of labs/bloodwork)
- Customized Meal Plan
- Instant messaging through Practice Better
- Access to Food/Lifestyle Journals to keep you accountable
- Access to professional supplement lines
- Access to ordering functional labs/blood work
- Unlimited access to educational materials (grocery shopping guides, nutrition handouts, recipes, etc)
- Lifetime access to your own HIPAA compliant client portal
- Cost of functional labs/blood work. We provide access to a variety of functional labs, testing recommendations are case by case.
- Cost of supplements. Supplement recommendations and duration vary based on individual needs and progress.
- Additional phone calls or Zoom appointments (outside of what’s included in your care plan)
- Lengthy email communication. Email/instant messaging is meant for brief questions or concerns between appointments.
Ready to transform your life?
Food is always first. Supplements are meant to do just what the name implies- supplement a healthy diet and lifestyle!
Herbs, vitamins, and minerals are natural, but that doesn’t mean they’re appropriate for everyone! We’ll design a supplement regimen that supports your individual goals and physiology.
We use Fullscript Online Dispensary, which offers professional grade supplement lines. Supplements will ship directly to you!
Functional Lab Tests
- Comprehensive Wellness Panel
- GI Map Stool Panel
- MRT Food Sensitivity Test
- Organic Acids Test
- Mycotoxin Panel
- MicroNutrient Test
- Wheat Zoomer (Celiac/Gluten Sensitivity)
**Disclaimer on Labs: Miranda has completed certifications through Nutrition Therapy Institute and Restorative Wellness Solutions, which enable practitioners to order and interpret functional labs. Lab testing is useful for determining dysfunction and patterns in physiology, not to diagnose or treat disease. Clients are encouraged to share lab results with their primary care physician and refer to them for any questions on diagnosis or medical treatment. Labs are available to active clients only