Hate kale? Try kale chips! They’re super easy and a great way to make one of the most nutrient-dense veggies into a crunchy, salty snack. Adult and kid-approved!
1 bunch organic kale
1 tablespoon avocado or olive oil
Sea salt or garlic salt
- Wash and de-stem kale. Pat dry with a clean dish cloth or paper towels
- Tear into bite size pieces
- Place kale in large bowl, add 1 TBSP avocado or olive oil and massage into kale
- Toss with garlic salt or sea salt/pepper
- Distribute in a single layer on a metal baking sheet (make sure pieces don’t overlap so they crisp evenly)
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes!