Want to satisfy that sweet tooth without trashing your blood sugar? This quick, three ingredient whipped coconut cream is the perfect healthy dessert! It’s light and refreshing, and pairs well with a variety of different fruits. Favorite pairings include berries, sliced peaches, and mango.
- 1 can coconut milk (Thai Kitchen brand works best)
- 1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup or liquid monk fruit/stevia to taste
- Place coconut milk in refrigerator and chill overnight (coconut cream will separate from liquid and rise to the top)
- Scoop cream into large bowl (reserve liquid for smoothies if desired), add sweetener, and whip with electric mixer until fluffy. You can also add ingredients to Nutribullet and blend until it thickens.
- Serve over organic berries or fruit of choice. Optional additional toppings include shredded coconut, granola, or cacao nibs.